Click on the YouTube logo below to view our video on the Silver Membership that gives a small insight into the service and its profitability
> overview - click here to start
Welcome to our detailed review and analysis for the Silver Membership. Regardless if you are a member or you are considering becoming a member you will find everything you need in here to understand and operate the system.
Using this accordion we explain in detail the mechanics of how this strategy works. Each tab covers a different area in more detail. We recommend that you read through this once in its entirety - and then you can always refer back to it at a later date if you need to refresh your memory on certain areas. It is also important that you read each section at least once because some pointers will be inter-connected.
The process for using this strategy has and will always remain the same the strategy, results and the working process are all extremely consistent
> setting up, the ongoing process & system rules
Below outlines the full process for this service:
Email address to send correspondence to: Kieran@statometrics.com
1. Read this detailed analysis in full
2. View the results and have an understanding of the concept behind the strategy and the workload involved - no more than 15 minutes per week.
3. Understand that you will require to place a minimum 500 - 600 bets to see a financial difference that is relevant to you and your own financial situation.
4. Email in any final questions you have about the service
5. Sign up as a member
6. Email a copy of your purchase receipt
7. Add the email address to your contacts/trusted email list
8. You will then be sent a copy of the latest spreadsheet and link to sign up to the Silver Members website area (where you can login) and a date of when the next email is due to be sent out.
9. Follow the link and set up your website login (once this is set up you will be able to login and access selections directly via the website).
10. Set up your spreadsheet according to your starting bank, points bank etc. (standard spreadsheet can be provided)
11. Ask any final questions and you are ready to start following the service and placing the relevant bets according to the system rules.
> REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS
It is important from the outset that you have realistic expectations on what can be achieved following this strategy. Without question, if you follow this strategy long enough and in the way it has been set out, you will make a very good return on your investment, but that does not mean on Day-1 you can start with £100 and by Day-50 you will be sitting on £10,000 or more - that is completely unrealistic. The first thing to consider is what is relevant to you and your personal starting bank.
Regardless what bank you start with, your bank growth will be the same. Someone who starts with £5,000 and finishes the year on £15,000 is getting the same return on investment as someone who starts with £50 and finishes the year on £150.
Everything will be relative to you and your circumstances - unfortunately, it is highly likely that the disposable income you have available is going to be directly related to your income and expenditure and so that means that you will have to be patient in terms of allowing your bank to grow to a level that makes a difference in your life. For example, It is unlikely that somebody (Person-X) who has £150 spare at the end of each month will have a £10,000 starting bank saved up and ready to dedicate to following this service.
If Person-X decides they can afford to start with £200 and they treble their money at the end of the first year, the £200 has turned to £600 which is a profit, but is not going to change their life. If on the other hand they had £10,000 ready to dedicate and they finished the year on £30,000 that would make a big difference. Getting past this long initial- period is the hardest part, at the start your profits will seem minimal and at times it will virtually seem pointless, especially if we have a period where we do not move much in terms of either activity and profit - and remember this is all relevant to you.
Before you see any financial changes/improvements that are relevant to you, you will need to place a minimum 500 - 700 bets over a minimum period of 3 years - regardless of your starting position - remember this is all relevant to you.
As an example we have uploaded a spreadsheet that contains the details of someone starting in January 2012. They start out with £250 as their starting bank. By the end of 2019 (we will update this figure at the end of each calendar year) had they followed the system to the letter their balance would now be + £405,308.28 (there are some caveats in that like bet size that we discuss later) - but the point highlighted is how much a £250 starting bank has grown. That looks great on a spreadsheet and it is great if you can actually stick to it. To give you an insight into the need for discipline - after 2 full calendar years that £250 starting bank would have been on £654.51
It cannot be stressed enough there is no quick answer, no short solution and is an example why serious betting should never be considered as a solution to any money problems.
> Betting strategy, set up and system rules
You will need to decide your own fundamental rules that you will adhere to to follow this strategy and then your daily process.